Here's your Fight Size wrestling Update for the morning of June 2nd, 2019.
- RAW and SmackDown Live color commentator Corey Graves gave his take on the storyline involving Brock Lesnar having his Money In The Bank contract cashed in via Paul Heyman ahead of RAW.
So, he’s is cashing in because the boss was mad at him for not cashing in when he said he was, even though the point of the contract is to cash in at the holder’s discretion? --— Sterling (@WWEGraves) May 31, 2019
Where’s my new chair?
- Enzo Amore shared a video onto his Instagram of him back in the ring:
- Charlotte Flair had her first Salsa lesson.
My FIRST salsa lesson! (I was so nervous) -- thank you Paul! -- pic.twitter.com/Zf2w0sjiis— Charlotte Flair (@MsCharlotteWWE) May 31, 2019
- Here's a preview of the newest season of WWE Ride Along:
-Former WWE Cruiserweight Champion Buddy Murphy joined the Fight Club podcast recently.
- Kiera Hogan captured the 'River City Wrestling' Women's Championship.