Here is your Fight Size update for the morning of July 26.
- Kofi Kingston welcomes Jacky Heung as WWE's first-ever ambassor to China. You can view the segment in the video above.
- Steve Austin's beer is doing well after his appearance at Raw Reunion. Here's what the owner of El Segundo Brewing had to say to The Full Pint:
“We were planning on switching to 16 oz. cans of Broken Skull IPA by the end of the year. We didn’t have much lead time for Steve’s toast on RAW Reunion, so we had to scramble to get him enough beer for the show. Obviously after this exposure, interest has gone crazy for this beer.”
“We just signed up with Craft Brewers Guild about a month ago. As you know, they have a pretty far reach, especially on the East Coast. While nothing is in concrete yet, the logical next move would be to put Broken Skull IPA into the CBG/Sheehan network back East. We will definitely be scaling up production on this beer as are orders have already increased since this wonderful exposure.”
- WWE stock increased 8% following the earnings report.
- Colt Cabana and John Hastings are set for a session at Edinburgh Fringe Festival, which runs from Aug - 26.
- PWInsider reports that Sin Cara was backstage at Raw this week.
- Dave Meltzer of the Wrestling Observer reports that the goal of AEW is to run 100 to 120 event per year with Saturday live events mixed in.
- Gangrel will compete for Empire State Wrestling on Aug. 13.
- Subscribe to Fightful Select, for podcasts, exclusive and early news, and much more.
- Also make sure to subscribe to our Youtube channel for interviews, news updates, podcasts, and more!
- WWE superstars hit their finishers for the first time.