Here is your Fight Size update for the evening of Mar. 27.
- Alexa Bliss has seemingly changed up her look.
- ROH is partnering with World Armwrestling League at G1 Supercard Festival of Honor.
- Vince McMahon sold roughly $270 million in stock to help fund Alpha Entertainment/XFL.
Vince McMahon today sold over 3 million shares of his WWE stock, a value of roughly $270 million. The sale was primarily to fund Alpha Entertainment/XFL. After the sale, Vince still has 36.8% of company stock and 80.1% of voting power.— Brandon Howard Thurston (@BrandonThurston) March 27, 2019
8K: https://t.co/eE77tLRcxY pic.twitter.com/F3HUcNU6ag
- The Washington Post covered Lio Rush bashing Rob Gronkowski from Raw.
- A new John Cena DVD is set to be released on May 27.
- Sign up to Fightful Select for exclusive news, early access to columns, extra audio, and more.