Here is your Fight Size update for the evening of Dec. 24.
- Fightful takes a look at the NJPW-Women-Joshi debate. You can view the video above.
- Tama Tonga defends naming Jay White as the leader of Bullet Club.
- Defiant Wrestling announced Neville (aka PAC) against David Starr for their Jan. 5 event.
- John Cena trolled Big E on Instagram.
- PWInsider reports that WWE applied to trademark 'Fashion Files: Cold Case Unit' and 'WWE Smackdown Kitchen' on Dec. 19. They also began the process of opposing the registration of the non-WWE trademarks for Halloween Havoc and Sister Abigail. A Las Vegas-based company titled KBN INC. CORPORATION NEVADA applied to trademark 'Halloween Havoc' on June 8. California-based Tatevik Hunanyan (who wrestles independently as Tatevik the Gamer) applied to trademark the name 'Sister Abigail' on June 5.
- Merry Christmas from the Bubba Ray Dudley.
That’ll teach that damn Elf.— Bully Ray (@bullyray5150) December 24, 2018
- Johnny Impact spoke to Vulture Hound about being IMPACT Wrestling World Champion.
- Here is the new UK trailer for Fighting With My Family.
- Sign up to Fightful Select for exclusive news, extra audio, early access to columns and much more.