Here's your Fight Size wrestling Update for the morning of April 9th, 2018.
- PWInsider is reporting that former pro wrestler Terry "Garvin" Simms has unfortunately passed away. Simms was most known for his work in the early 1990's prior to venturing to the Global Wrestling Federation. He was just 55 years old and the circumstances of his passing are unknown at the moment.
- One night after being inducted into the WWE Hall Of Fame former ten-time WWE Tag Team Champion Bully Ray returned to Ring Of Honor for their Supercard Of Honor XII event. ROH talent Cheeseburger pleaded with Bully Ray to team with him in his match versus 'The Dawgs'. Bully Ray accepted and as the duo were setting up for the infamous "Get The Tables" spot Bully Ray attacked Cheeseburger. The WWE Hall Of Famer then got on the microphone and spoke on how the younger guys are killing the business and how he's a WWE Hall Of Famer now, along with more that he spewed to those in attendance.
- As announced during the airing of the WWE Hall Of Fame ceremony, a number of new exclusive shows are coming to the WWE Network including the ever-so-famous 'Something (Else) To Wrestle' with Bruce Prichard. The man formerly known as 'Brother Love' spoke with WWE.com and stated that nothing will be different from the podcasts that he does on a weekly basis with his host Conrad Thompson.
- After making Johnny Gargano's life a living hell for a number of months Tommaso Ciampa was finally bested by his former tag team partner and given a taste of his own medicine. Ciampa went on to Twitter to state that Gargano got lucky; due to Ciampa's knee not being fully healed as he put it.
- In one of the more shocking moments during NXT TakeOver: New Orleans Roderick Strong turned his back on his partner in the Dusty Rhodes Tag Team Classic Pete Dunne; and handed a win, the Dusty Rhodes Tag Team Classic tournament, and the NXT Tag Team Championships to The Undisputed Era. Strong then took an 'Undisputed Era' armband, put it on and made it clear that he was joining the faction. After the dust settled the group was interviewed by WWE.com and Roddy did not say a word regarding his actions earlier on in the night.
- Justin Barrasso of Sports Illustrated was able to catch up with former two-time WWE Divas Champion Nikki Bella and Nikki shared that she and her sister Brie were not contacted at all about partaking in the WrestleMania Women's Battle Royal.
- The musical collaboration that we all never knew we wanted took place during a WrestleMania edition of the WWE Network series 'Table For 3'. Elias, Brian "Road Dogg" James and WWE Hall Of Famer Jeff Jarrett had a "jam session" of sorts.
- Former two-time WWE Divas Champion Paige spoke with The Mirror recently about why the other female superstars refer to her as "mum" although she younger than most of them.
- Former 16-time WWE World Champion John Cena continued his Make-A-Wish efforts as he surprised nearly 28 children by speaking and meeting with them. WDSU News has an article published regarding the topic which you can read by clicking here.