Here's your Fight Size wrestling Update for the evening of August 12th, 2018.
- WWE ambassador Titus O'Neil is continuing to be a model WWE superstar. O'Neil and his team recently passed out over 15,000 backpacks filled with school supplies and other necessities to children at 'Raymond James Stadium'. O'Neil shared on social media yesterday that he has spoken with the representatives of his 'Bullard Family Foundation' organization and representatives from the Hillsborough County, FL school district about potentially opening a school that will provide a plethora of benefits to students and their parents.
- The RAW GM Kurt Angle noted on Instagram that he is hoping Roman Reigns takes the Universal Championship from Brock Lesnar at SummerSlam.
- "The Bulgarian Brute" Rusev brought out his inner-troll recently when he responded to a rumor about him leaving WWE after SummerSlam.
- IMPACT X Division Champion Brian Cage has issued a challenge to any member of Bullet Club who feels that they could take him down. IMPACT Wrestling, Ring Of Honor and independent talents will be a part of the Chris Jericho Cruise in October where Cage's challenge may or may not be answered.
- AJ "Lee" Mendez was recently on set for the movie 'Rabid' which she and her husband CM Punk will be featured in.
- 205 Live GM Drake Maverick made a change to the main event of this week's 205 Live. "Gentleman" Jack Gallagher is set to take on the WWE Cruiserweight Champion Cedric Alexander in singles action and to prevent any outside inference from happening, Drake Maverick has banned Brian Kendrick and Cedric's SummerSlam opponent Drew Gulak from ringside.
- There was a six-man tag team match at PROGRESS Wrestling's show in Seattle which featured Pete Dunne, Tyler Bate and Trent Seven taking on Rey Horus, Bandido and Flatima. Following the match all six-men received a standing ovation from the Seattle faithful.
- WWE Hall Of Famer Scott Hall gave his take on which current NXT talent that he thinks is due for a big break.