Here is your Fight Size update for the morning of 9/17/19.
- Watch the latest promo for NXT on USA in the video above.
- Natalya's latest blog for the Calgary Sun looks at keeping the memories of Connor Michalek and Rocco alive.
- Joey Ryan might be barking up the wrong tree for Bloodsport III
- MJF will have his final Independent match on Sunday, Sept. 22 against Josh Briggs.
- Tommaso Ciampa addressed Fightful's report that Ciampa was cleared on Sept. 11. Fightful Select reached out to Ciampa with our information, and a document listing his "clearance date." Ciampa clarified this is often the fault of miscommunication within WWE and doesn't think it was done with malice
MAJOR UPDATE:— CIAMPA (@NXTCiampa) September 16, 2019
I have been told that I am cleared to return as of September 11th...
by the internet.
So, I called and asked my surgeon to confirm. He laughed at me. And said (kind of in an Allen Iverson voice) “the internet, we talking about the internet”.
Sooooo... -- pic.twitter.com/ofIrnozr0q
- NBC has renewed The Rock's 'Titan Games' for a second season.
- Bayley was just asking.
...so defensive --. I was just asking because I’m a huge fan of your work..— Bayley (@itsBayleyWWE) September 16, 2019
- Alexa Bliss' failed attempt to win the WWE 24/7 Title is the most watched video from WWE Clash of Champions.
- AEW filed for the trademark "All Elite Wrestling: Dynamite.”
- In other trademark news, WWE filed to trademark “The Disrespected” and “Boa.” Meanwhile, Steve Austin filed to trademark "Steve Austin," "King of Professional Wrestling," and "Queen of Attitude."
- Kenny Omega is ready to partner with One FC.
- Subscribe to Fightful Select, for podcasts, exclusive and early news, and much more.
- Also make sure to subscribe to our Youtube channel for interviews, news updates, podcasts, and more!