Here's your Fight Size wrestling Update for the evening of May 27th, 2018.
- "The Perfect 10" Tye Dillinger has not been featured on WWE TV much since being called up to the main roster. WWE ticket buyers have not seen much of Dillinger other than on live events but recently Dillinger went and found some action on his own as he returned to his roots of NXT during a live event in Orlando where he answered the open challenge of NXT talent Marcel Barthel.
- Former 7-time TNA Knockouts Champion Gail Kim and former WWE talent Rosa Mendes have been scheduled to appear at 'Starrcast' one day before The Young Bucks & Cody's self-financed show entitled 'All In'.
- Monday Night RAW star Ember Moon recently revealed the inspiration behind her ring gear on her official Instagram page.
- Hype Magazine has an interview published on their site with former 6-time WWE Women's Champion Mickie James where she is discussing her career in music, motherhood, and pro wrestling.
- The man who piloted the ship of WCW, Eric Bischoff turned 63 years old today.
- Former two-time NXT Champion Shinsuke Nakamura continued his reign of sarcasm recently as he was asked to sign his own 'Funko Pop' and he signed off on the box with "No Speak English".
- WWE uploaded a video onto their YouTube channel of the top-5 most memorable NXT debuts that have taken place at Full Sail.
- The current IWGP Junior Heavyweight Champion Will Ospreay recently hosted a Q&A session for his fans on Twitter who wanted to ask him questions about the current landscape of pro wrestling and his future plans in the sport. Ospreay was asked if he were to be offered a WWE contract after his deal with NJPW expires, would he make the jump the sports-entertainment company.