Here's your Fight Size wrestling Update for the evening of April 13th, 2019.
- Both Ryan Satin of Pro Wrestling Sheet and WrestleVotes have reported that they've heard from their respective sources that Sasha Banks and Bayley voiced their displeasure about having to drop the Women's Tag Team Titles at WrestleMania.
This info is from four different sources I've spoken with the past day. All independent from each other and all came to me about it, not the other way around.— Ryan Satin (@ryansatin) April 12, 2019
Well damn pal. I heard this also but didn’t want to report simply because I didn’t believe it. However if @ryansatin heard it as well, good chance it’s true. And it’s beyond immature of both Sasha & Bayley. Get over it. https://t.co/T0wluVEO36— WrestleVotes (@WrestleVotes) April 12, 2019
However, when Fightful reached out to sources about these reports, none of them had heard the story, much less confirmed it.
- 205 Live and NXT star Humberto Carrillo got engaged over WrestleMania weekend.
New York me dejo muchas cosas grandes experiencias bonitas mi primer #Wrestlemania y tambien me dejo un recuerdo que me acompañará de por vida!! Gracias amor por aceptar este compromiso estoy seguro que seremos felices y caminaremos juntos por siempre Te amo eternamente @taniaramirezca futura esposa ----
- 'OzarksFirst.com' profiled the Mid-States Wrestling promotion.
- Xavier Woods asked Amazon's 'Alexa' device who is the current WWE Champion and the device answered, "Daniel Bryan is the current WWE Champion".
- WrestleCircus posted a few updates about their promotion ahead of their return show:
A few quick notes to answer three of the most frequently asked questions we’ve been getting.— WrestleCircus -- (@WrestleCircus) April 13, 2019
1) @LoudenNoxious will absolutely be back as our ring announcer.
2) @JordanLenX is no longer involved with WrestleCircus.
3) @Twitch is still our live broadcasting partner.
- Mike Parrow further expressed that he is proud to be an openly gay athlete.
I’m #proud to be a openly #Gay athlete I’m posting this because of all the homophobic tweets I’ve seen the past couple days in sports.I did not choose to be #Gay however I did choose to live my life proud of who I am. As wrestlers we all fight for something I fight for #equality pic.twitter.com/To9u9EPOpb— Parrow (@Parrow_) April 12, 2019