Good morning! Have your first Fight Size of the morning for December 30:
- Above, you can see a sizzle reel for Aro Lucha, which doesn’t have a television deal as of this writing.
- In an update on the trademarks filed by VKM Ventures, the one for “UFL” has been given an initial refusal due to a dispute from the Urban Fitness League. “United Football League” seems to be moving forward, but a promotion of the same name also filed for the trademark in 2010, so we’ll see where that goes. Alpha Entertainment’s XFL trademarks won’t have any movement until after March 16th due to a three month waiting period.
- Celeste Bonin (aka Kaitlyn) gives details on her return on Instagram:
- Roman Reigns responds to Kurt Angle’s announcement of an IC title match on Raw:
- WWE has a look at the 10 most underrated matches of the year.
- Nia Jax is currently deciding between Enzo Amore and Braun Strowman for the Mixed Match Challenge:
- EC3 replaced Sid Vicious during a meet and greet: