Here is your Fight Size update for the evening of Nov. 21.
- Pro Wrestling Unlimited looks at the trademarks filed by All Elite Wrestling, LLC. You can view the video above.
- WWE added John Cena to the December 26 show at Madison Square Garden. Here's a look at the update card:
- WWE Intercontinental Champion Seth Rollins vs. Dean Ambrose in a Steel Cage Match.
- John Cena & Finn Balor vs. Dolph Ziggler & Drew McIntyre.
- Braun Strowman vs. Baron Corbin
- Ronda Rousey vs. Nia Jax for the RAW Women's Championship
- Elias vs. Bobby Lashley
- Johnny Gargano, WWE UK Champion Pete Dunne, WWE NXT North American Champion Richochet, Aleister Black and Velveteen Dream vs. Undisputed ERA and WWE NXT Champion Tomasso Ciampa.
Also appearing will be Alexa Bliss, Natalya, Sasha Banks and Bayley.
- The legend of security guard Lisa grows. Lisa is the security guard who prevented Rob Gronkowski from jumping the rail at WrestleMania 33 and tackled Enzo Amore this past Sunday at Survivor Series. At SmackDown, she saved fans from the Thanksgiving Feast Fight. Sasha Banks took notice.
She’s a legend— $asha Banks (@SashaBanksWWE) November 21, 2018
- Jake Roberts did an interview with Milwaukee Record where he discussed the origins of Austin 3:16.
- Tom Lawlor spoke with MMA Fighting about transitioning to pro wrestling from MMA.
- King Maxel wants to train Drake Maverick.
I can give you some potty training tips bro @WWEMaverick— KING MAXEL (@BABYHARDYBRAND) November 20, 2018
- Sign up to Fightful Select for exclusive news, extra audio, early access to columns and much more.
- The IIconics spoke with Mundo Deportive about their friendship.
- Jim Ross shared an update on how he is looking and feeling follow his nasty fall over the weekend.