Here is your Fight Size update for the morning of Dec. 20.
- Fightful takes a look at ROH signing Bandido. You can view the video above.
- USA Network has announced that they will end 2018 as the top overall cable network in viewers. In their press release, they touted the success of WWE.
USA NETWORK ENDS 2018 ON TOP: #1 CABLE ENTERTAINMENT NETWORK FOR 13TH STRAIGHT YEAR
USA Network is on track to close out 2018 as the #1 overall cable entertainment network in total viewers (P2+) for the 13th year (the longest streak in TV history) – and as the #1 cable entertainment network for P18-49 for the 2nd year in a row.
A YEAR OF #1 – HIGHLIGHTS2
· USA’s #1 scripted series in total viewers (P2+) — THE SINNER’s second installment, also recently nominated for SAG and Critics Choice awards
· USA’s #1 scripted series in P18-49, P25-54 and P18-34 – THE PURGE
· #1 dramas in their time periods — QUEEN OF THE SOUTH, SUITS and UNSOLVED: THE MURDERS OF TUPAC AND THE NOTORIOUS B.I.G.
· Cable’s #1 and #2 unscripted half-hour series for P18-49 and P25-54 — CHRISLEY KNOWS BEST and WWE spinoff MIZ & MRS
· Freshman series MIZ & MRS also had USA’s #1 unscripted debut since 2011
· Week over week, WWE MONDAY NIGHT RAW and WWE SMACKDOWN LIVE are among cable’s top entertainment programs P2+ (#1 or 2 every Monday of the year for RAW, in the top 4 every Tuesday of the year for SMACKDOWN)
· On the strength of RAW and SMACKDOWN, USA was the #1 primetime cable entertainment network on Monday and Tuesday for P2+, P18-49 and P25-54
- Jimmy Jacobs spoke to Wrestling Observer Live about the writing process in WWE.
- Becky Lynch's autograph session drew a big crowd in California. Some fans were upset that they were unable to get an autograph due to the long line.
Nice line to meet “The Man” Becky Lynch today. Standing at the back which is currently right in front of Sierra Vista 16. Line stretches around and to the right in front of Panera Bread. Meet and greet slated to go from 10-12. pic.twitter.com/rBkFyACk4R— Sideline Chronicles (@SLChronicles) December 18, 2018
The line to meet Becky Lynch is around the whole mall -- pic.twitter.com/wOa9iGvOoy— Kim (@kimberlasskick) December 18, 2018
Vince you need to respect your fans opinions. Becky is amazing and she loves her fans. I was at the signing. Not all of us could get a autograph so she stepped outside for us to take a pic of her. pic.twitter.com/OO0CIu00ZK— Jennifer M Lemos (@AngelsGuideU77) December 19, 2018
- WWE will be streaming a gift exchange between New Day and the IIconics today at noon ET.
- John Cena spoofed Titanic in his new SKYY Vodka ad.
- NJPW’s Lion’s Break Project events from Nov. 10 and 11 have been uploaded to New Japan World. Both shows took place at the Anaheim Expo Center and featured four-match cards including members of NJPW’s US dojo. Hirooki Goto vs. ACH and Kenny Omega vs. David Finlay served as main events.
- Mustafa Ali thanked the 205 Live crew for getting him to SmackDown.
- Sign up to Fightful Select for exclusive news, extra audio, early access to columns and much more.