Here's your Fight Size wrestling Update for the evening of March 31st, 2019.
- Vicki Funk, the wife Terry Funk, passed away recently and the news was shared by WWE Hall Of Famer Ted DiBiase Sr.
My heart is broken and goes out to my good friend and mentor, Terry Funk. Terry’s wife, Vickie, passed away yesterday evening. Terry and Vickie were like second parents to me. There aren’t words to express how much they both have meant to me. RIP Vickie https://t.co/zVjsft0iOG— Ted DiBiase (@MDMTedDiBiase) March 30, 2019
- WWE spotlighted a fan who has attended every WrestleMania.
- Two-time WWE Hall Of Famer Ric Flair is featured in a new ad for Cumberland Farms Convenient stores.
- Taya Valkyrie posted video updates of herself after she took a rough fall at PCW ULTRA's show over the weekend:
Just call me two face -- Thank you @PCWULTRA..... early flight to Honolulu Hawaii for my debut vs @Radiant_Rain at Uce Wrestling tomorrow. Sunday it’s back to LA and Monday off to New York for mania week. #Weraloca pic.twitter.com/sZzje59g6N— Wera Loca (@TheTayaValkyrie) March 30, 2019
And here we are....... pic.twitter.com/DOIrNncPOG— Wera Loca (@TheTayaValkyrie) March 30, 2019
- Former NXT North American Champion Adam Cole returned to UpUpDownDown.
- WWE and Foot Locker teamed up to release Sasha Banks and New Day inspired shoes.
Sasha Banks Edition part of the Fila x @WWE collab, launching on 4/4, exclusively on https://t.co/oGotyhTQPA, and available at the Footlocker times square location. Just in time for you to rock them at the grandest stage of them all, WRESTLEMANIA!!! pic.twitter.com/qDEs7WKTvg— $asha Banks (@SashaBanksWWE) March 31, 2019
- A jurisdictional discovery motion has been granted in a case involving WWE. Head over to 'Florida Record' for the full story.