Here's your Fight Size wrestling Update for the morning of December 29th, 2018.
- According to 'Press Oracle', WWE Chairman Vince McMahon sold 306,000 shares of World Wrestling Entertainment at the end of November.
- The 'Championship Wrestling Association' promotion based in Puerto Rico announced that Christopher Daniels will be challenging Justin Dynamite for the CWA Championship at the promotion's 'Reyes del Hexagono' show.
- Pac McAfee, who announced that he has just inked a multi-year deal with WWE is making his NFL commentary debut this Sunday at the Lions versus Packers game.
- The current SmackDown Live Women's Champion Asuka posted a photo of the custom plates on her title belt.
- A video has been making the rounds of Undisputed ERA member Adam Cole interacting with two young fans:
ADAM COLE RULES! pic.twitter.com/QsnTcgKhzQ— Brian The Guppie (@briantheguppie) December 28, 2018
- Two Pittsburgh wrestling staples Frank Durso and Bobby "Hurricane" Hunt passed away within weeks of one another this month. Wrestling promoter Hank Hudson broke the news of Durso's passing while Thomas Leturgey shared the news of Bobby "Hurricane" Hunt's passing.
- TMZ is reporting that Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson is being paid $22 million to play "Frank" in the 'Jungle Cruise' film.