Here is your Fight Size update for the morning of Dec. 4.
- Fightful looks at Alesiter Black opening up about his mental health issues. You can view the video above.
- Matt Jackson and Dash Wilder are just waiting to be Old Takes Exposed.
One day we’ll wrestle The Young Bucks & everyone will rejoice. Remember this tweet.— Dash (@DashWilderWWE) December 4, 2018
One day we’ll wrestle The Revival & everyone will rejoice. Remember this tweet.— The Young Bucks (@MattJackson13) December 4, 2018
- Heavy Machinery are featured in the latest Performance Center diaries. You can view the video here.
- Chris Harrington reports that Vince McMahon has sold $22 million in stock.
Vince McMahon sold 306,000 shares of WWE (he converted Class B into Class A) on Friday and $74-$75 for total of about $22 million and change.— Chris Harrington (@mookieghana) December 4, 2018
Filing also notes he still has 31,887,375 shares of WWE which would be worth almost $2.4 billion at current stock price. pic.twitter.com/cwj3kueJxC
- IMPACT Wrestling announced that they are partnering with Hangtime, a social network game shop app. The full press release is below.
Hangtime – the world’s first truly interactive, social game show network app – teams up with IMPACT Wrestling for an exciting and innovative new pilot.
Every Thursday at 7:30pm ET trivia games will be hosted by IMPACT Wrestling personalities including the current Heavyweight Champion and Survivor contestant Johnny Impact, the voice of IMPACT and play by play announcer Josh Mathews, and other special guests. The games are fun and quick, and you can team up with friends and other players to collaborate in a private group called Hangs to try to take home the top prize. The goal of the pilot is to deliver an entertaining experience to passionate wrestling fans who will create a uniquely engaged community.
Games are free to play and everyone can win points which can be redeemed for cash, IMPACT swag, tickets to upcoming shows, and other fun prizes.
Come back on Wednesdays at 7:30pm ET for more wrestling trivia hosted by Hangtime Frank, one of Hangtime’s entertaining, wise-cracking animated hosts. He’ll quiz you on all things wrestling from the past and present, and will make sure you have a good time. Come back any time to just Hang and chat with other like-minded wrestling fans.
Hangtime is an interactive, social game show network app available on iOS and Android with live daily games in a variety of formats and topics including Pop Culture, Entertainment, Celebrities, and now Wrestling!
Hangtime is available for download on the iTunes App Store and Google Play Store
- Seth Rollins spoke to Sporting News about voicing the role of Norm the bulldog in the animated film Trouble.
- Nikki Cross commented on working a WWE Live Event.
- Jillian Hall recently shared an embarrassing story on Twitter after an incident at The Pain Management Group in Hendersonville, Tennessee.
Came across a situation that really upset me today. Was at a dr appt and walked out of the back to see staff looking at a large computer screen with myself pulled up on google featuring a mugshot from an awful time in my life. I immediately felt shocked & violated...— Jillian Hall (@Jillianhall1) December 1, 2018
This dr’s office has all of my personal info. I’ve never spoken with the receptionists about being a wrestler and this was very embarrassing to me. I’m not sure how to handle the situation but was brought to tears with embarrassment and anger! They had no good excuse to do this..— Jillian Hall (@Jillianhall1) December 1, 2018
Since that I’ve had a very emotional day. I spoke with a PA about it but she completely covered for them which angered me more. I don’t know if I should let it go or file a formal complaint. It’s an awful feeling not knowing what “professionals” r doing with your private info.— Jillian Hall (@Jillianhall1) December 1, 2018
It was a private dr appointment. That’s unprofessional and after seeing all of my medical history and private info, they have no business doing that there! If I could see the screen, who else saw it in there? It is def a violation!— Jillian Hall (@Jillianhall1) December 1, 2018
- Sign up to Fightful Select for exclusive news, extra audio, early access to columns, and much more.