Here is your Fight Size update for the morning of July 23.
- Kevin Owens has challenged Shane McMahon to a match at SummerSlam. You can view the promo in the video above.
- Fightful Select published the following report after last night's WWE Raw Reunion
- John Cena did his segment and left WWE Raw Reunion
- No surprise since he wasn't on the show, but Brock Lesnar wasn't backstage at Raw as some suggested.
- Roman Reigns and Samoa Joe had to stall for time during their promo to reach the commercial break.
- Vince McMahon himself was urging Austin's music to hit to go off the air as their window was closing for time.
- Randy Orton reflects on his match with Dusty Rhodes.
- PWInsider reports that WWE has assigned all producers to either Raw or SmackDown. Previously, producers would shift between brands.
- Squared Circle Sirens reports that Sareee will undergo surgery for a fractured clavicle. She is not expected to miss much time.
- Steve Austin is set to make an appearance at Silicon Valley Comic-Con in August.
- Silicon Valley Comic Con, Steve Wozniak’s pop culture, tech and science expo today announced “Stone Cold” Steve Austin will make a special appearance on stage and for photograph and autograph opportunities during the popular event Saturday, August 17 at the San Jose Convention Center. Learn more by clicking here.
- Lacey Evans is scheduled to appear on the upcoming season of Lifetime Television’s “Military Makeover” with Montel Williams.
- Maria Kannellis at 12 weeks.
Hey! We made it to 12 Weeks Pregnant!! Have fun with that math! So, lately it has been tough to post. I’ve been super nauseous and throwing up is my new routine because of morning sickness. Actually, the best I feel is when I get that boost of adrenaline when performing. Most days I’m eating 6 meals a day just trying to feel okay for my toddler. I’m also more emotional and showing sooner. My armpit is weird, AGAIN! I’ve gained more weight than I wanted to but it’s not about the weight. It’s about health. This pregnancy is tougher so far hopefully it will lighten up next week. Today, I am at the gym for the first time in a week and I feel pretty good but getting my butt out of bed was not fun. Thank goodness for my team (mom, mother-in-law, and fuzzband) or everything would start falling apart. I’m glad I still can do a job I love. Make a statement. Make a difference. And show my daughter to follow her dreams, all of them, with no shame, no fear, and with passion!! @wwe #205live
- Subscribe to Fightful Select, for podcasts, exclusive and early news, and much more.
- Also make sure to subscribe to our Youtube channel for interviews, news updates, podcasts, and more!
- Becky Lynch receives a custom doll from Mattel.