This is the Fight Size Update for the evening of April 12th.
- Pro Wrestling Unlimited discusses the report of Rey Mysterio Jr's next WWE match at the Greatest Royal Rumble event.
- Over at Fightful Select, there is premium content such as a Q & A session with Fightful's Sean Ross Sapp.
- WWE released this video as a advertisement for WrestleMania 35 with a song by The Lordz.
- WWE announced they received five awards from the Cynopsis Sports Media Awards. The following is an excerpt from the press release.
WWE won five awards at the annual Cynopsis Sports Media Awards: Brand Activation at Live Events - WWE/Special Olympics: Celebrating Champions; Awareness Campaign for a Social Good Initiative – Connor’s Cure; Best Over the Top Content Service – WWE Network; Shining Stars – WWE Community Relations; and WWE EVP of Digital & Social Content Jayar Donlan earned Digital Media Executive of the Year honors.
- The New Day competed against each other in this WWE Network based game show.
- Peyton Royce shared how she was given Bayley's old locker and now she is passing it down to Candice LeRae.
- Triple H praised the women of WrestleMania 34 for their performances.
- Listen to how the Fightful Podcast panelist reacted to Paige's retirement this week in the following video.
- On WWE Now, wrestlers react to Carmella becoming Smackdown Women's Champion.