Here is your Fight Size update for the evening of Mar. 11.
- WWE Now looks at the five things you need to know before Raw. You can view the video above.
- WWE has partnered with Garbage Pail Kids for a new line of t-shirts.
We've teamed with the Garbage Pail Kids to give a new look to your favorite #WWE Superstars and Legends! The new line of t-shirts is on @WWEShop now: https://t.co/Rn856tWIAj pic.twitter.com/l1HpOtnUkp— WWE (@WWE) March 11, 2019
- RevPro announced Roppongi 3K vs. Aussie Open for their Apr. 5 event in New York.
- Chris Jericho finished shooting the Jay & Silent Bob Reboot with Kevin Smith and Jason Mewes.
- Karl Anderson subtweets reports that he turned down WWE's recent contract offer.
- Rusev has now lost 17 pay-per-view matches in a row, tying him with Great Khali for the longest pay-per-view losing streak in WWE history. Rusev is now using reverse psychology to try and pick up a victory at WrestleMania.
Knowing how things are they probably won’t even let me be number 1!!! https://t.co/t050b7QqVS— All Might Big Rüs (@RusevBUL) March 11, 2019
- WrestleCon announced Dragon Lee vs. Cavernario for their Supershow on Apr. 4.
- Kofi Kingston is not going away.
I’m not sure what Vince was trying to accomplish last night, but one thing became very clear: He does not want to see me as WWE Champion.— KOFI (@TrueKofi) March 11, 2019
After 11 years, I finally have your attention...and I’m not going away. See you Tuesday @VinceMcMahon --
- Sign up to Fightful Select for exclusive news, early access to columns, extra audio and much more.
- PWInsider reports that WWE filed a trademark for the Triple H “Skull King” character on Feb. 19.