Here's your Fight Size wrestling Update for the evening of January 12th, 2019.
- The embedded video at the top of the article is from WWE's YouTube channel which features a list of superstars that "we" want to see return in 2019.
- Prior to their NXT U.K. Women's Championship match at TakeOver: Blackpool, Rhea Ripley took aim at Toni Storm and the #WeSupportToni that derived from Toni's private photos and videos being leaked.
- The following clip is a preview of the fourth season of 'Total Bellas' and the clip features Brie Bella talking about the possibility of having another child with Daniel Bryan.
- Former WWE Intercontinental Champion Ryback addressed the rumors of him potentially signing with All Elite Wrestling:
I’m extremely happy for all involved and have known @CodyRhodes a long time. I have 2 more stem cell procedures and a shoulder scope to get me where I need to be in January and will then evaluate everything wrestling wise. I can’t be anything less than my best ever if I return. https://t.co/3dnSqxFrkM— The Big Guy (@Ryback22) January 9, 2019
- The Australian-based promotion 'World Series Wrestling' is holding a tournament to crown the promotion's first-ever Women's Champion.
- Former WWE Cruiserweight Champion TJP recently commented on how a lot of moves that wrestlers do are cherry picked from other wrestlers in Mexico or in Japan so he has to figure out how to counter said moves.
It’s tough. Its a hip toss counter and guys don’t throw hip tosses anymore. They’re too busy grabbing stuff off the CMLL undercard they see on insta or cherry picking stuff they saw on WK. so now I gotta figure out counters to flying knees or Spanish fly off the top to the apron https://t.co/HgZah8L2v5— ----TJ Perkins---- (@MegaTJP) January 11, 2019