Here's your Fight Size wrestling Update for the morning of May 9th, 2018.
- Armando Alejandro Montalvo, who is the man that was shot outside of the WWE Performance Center in 2015 recorded himself on Facebook Live having an altercation with law enforcement as they alerted him that they had a warrant for his arrest. WWE took legal action against Montalvo last month and the Orange County government website listed the reasoning for Montalvo having a warrant out for his arrest and eventually being arrested was:
"Failure Of Defendant To Appear
Icjis Affidavit, Original Charge(s): Criminal Mischief With Damage Of $1k Or"
- The Evening Telegraph has an article published about independent wrestler Sammii Jayne and she goes over living her dream of being able to compete in Japan.
- Stephanie McMahon and a number of other WWE superstars will be appearing at the 'NBCUniversal Upfront' presentation on May 14th in New York City. PWInsider reported that John Cena, Nikki & Brie Bella are scheduled to appear at the event and it will be the pair's time out publicly since their split.
- There will be a wrestling event held this upcoming Friday which was put together to raise money for the surrounding areas and school community of Northwest Indiana. A number of notable names from around the wrestling pro wrestling world will be a part of the show including Alberto El Patron, Jack Hager, Hornswoggle, Chelsea Green, DJZ, Moose, and others.
- The "Prisoners of Conscie" Twitter account that covers "the latest news about Prisoners of Conscience in Saudi" is reporting that a man named 'Sheikh Badr bin Ali Al-Otaibi' was arrested on April 29th for criticizing pro wrestling. The arrest comes days after WWE held "The Greatest Royal Rumble" in Jeddah.