Here's your Fight Size Update for the evening of June 15th, 2018.
- In an interview with the Baltimore Business Journal Ring Of Honor CEO Chris Ripley shared that the company is planning to run a show at Madison Square Garden during WrestleMania weekend next year which is when ROH normally presents their Supercard Of Honor shows. According to Dave Meltzer in the latest edition of his Wrestling Observer Newsletter WWE is not pleased with the possibility of ROH running a show on their "home turf" and the sports-entertainment company is doing everything possible to prevent that from happening.
- According to local advertisements for the WWE 'Extreme Rules' PPV which takes place on July 15th in Pittsburgh, matches advertised for the show featured a Daniel Bryan versus Miz match, Roman Reigns versus Jinder Mahal, a Ronda Rousey match and AJ Styles & Shinsuke Nakamura doing battle once again.
- It was recently announced that respected British wrestling legend Johnny Saint was going to be the GM of WWE's United Kingdom brand. WWE uploaded a video onto their YouTube channel introducing the WWE universe to Johnny Saint.
- NXT stars Fabian Aichner, "Warbeard" Hanson and Ricochet visited the San Antonio Zoo and attempted to out-muscle a lion cub but the three men could not even make the lion budge.
- Oliver Luck, who was appointed by Vince McMahon as the commissioner and CEO of the XFL football is being paid $30 million over his three year deal with Vince McMahon according to the 'Texas Lawyer'. The report also noted that the deal could increase if the league finds success.
- NXT commentators Mauro Ranallo and Nigel McGuiness will be on the call for the WWE United Kingdom Championship tournament which will begin tapings on Monday and it will air the following week on the WWE Network.
- Current RAW talent Mike Kanellis shared during a Q&A session on Twitter that he is open to transitioning to NXT as long as he can wrestle.
- "The Shakespeare Of Song" Aiden English is teasing something special for 'Rusev Day' come 'Money In The Bank' which will be emanating from his hometown of Chicago, IL.