Here's your Fight Size wrestling Update for the evening of June 16th, 2018.
- In an article that was written by ESPN in late May it was noted that WWE talent scout Gerald Brisco had his eyes locked on a talent who he felt reminded him of a young John Cena. That individual's name is Jacob Kasper who is a Duke University NCAA All-American and is the third All-American in the school's history. During an interview with ABC 11 Kasper stated that he is eager to begin his journey to WWE as he will be attending next month's tryout in Orlando.
- Prior to their NXT Tag Team Titles match at TakeOver: Chicago II tonight, The Undisputed Era ambushed their opponents Oney Lorcan and Danny Burch during their entrances at an NXT live event in Louisville, KY last night.
- The "Top 1%" of NXT, EC3, officially has his first piece of WWE merchandise.
- WWE Performance Center staff member and trainer/British wrestling legend Robbie Brookside was preparing some of the talent who will be competing in the WWE United Kingdom Championship tournament which will begin its tapings this Monday.
- June 15th was the 15th anniversary of when former 13-time WWE World Champion Randy Orton debuted his "RKO" finishing maneuver. The first time Orton executed the move was during an episode of RAW in 2003 against The Hurricane.
- The next edition of the WWE Network show 'Something Else To Wrestle With Bruce Prichard' will be focused on the career of current WWE United States Champion Jeff Hardy.
- Former WWE Tag Team Champion and WWE Hall Of Famer Road Warrior Animal recently visited with children at Peyton Manning's Children's Hospital in Indianapolis to lift the spirits of some of the patients.
- Former ten-time WWE World Champion Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson was interviewed by 'People Human Interest' and revealed that his Hall Of Fame father Rocky Johnson was one of the first wrestlers to do Make-A-Wish.