Here is your Fight Size update for the evening of Feb. 8.
- WWE Now looks at Becky Lynch going after Triple H and Stephanie on-screen and on social media. You can video their report in this video above.
- Some WWE stars seem excited for Kenny Omega vs. Chris Jericho 2.
Cool to see some of Jericho’s former coworkers being openly supportive of his appearance at the @AEWrestling party last night to hype a match against Kenny Omega at #DoubleOrNothing pic.twitter.com/QNZ7IyOlHh— Ryan Satin (@ryansatin) February 8, 2019
- WWE Bobbleheads are headed to the Hall of Fame.
Officially licensed WWE bobbleheads featuring six WWE wrestlers are now available from the National Bobblehead Hall of Fame and Museum.
MILWAUKEE, Wi.– February 8, 2019 – Today, the National Bobblehead Hall of Fame and Museum announced that it has the complete series of officially licensed, limited edition WWE bobbleheads available. The series features six top wrestlers and can ordered today in the National Bobblehead Hall of Fame and Museum’s Online Store.
These mark the first WWE bobbleheads produced in several years. The series is being manufactured by FOCO, and the first three bobbleheads in the series just arrived. The bobbleheads are $40 each or $200 for the set of six. The wrestlers featured in the first series are:
A.J. Styles – Just Arrived
Andre the Giant – Just Arrived
John Cena – Just Arrived
The Rock – Arriving Next Week
Ric Flair – March Delivery
Ronda Rousey – May Delivery
"WWE fans are extremely passionate, and there has been a bit of a drought when it came to officially licensed WWE bobbleheads,” said Phil Sklar, Co-Founder and CEO of the National Bobblehead Hall of Fame and Museum. “We were thrilled when we saw how great these bobbleheads turned out—wrestling fans are going to love them!”
- Local advertisements for WWE Fastlane now include AJ Styles vs. Samoa Joe vs. Daniel Bryan for the WWE Title, Becky Lynch vs. Charlotte Flair and Finn Balor vs. Bobby Lashley for the Intercontinental Title. Card is subject to change and take local advertisements with a grain of salt. They recently advertised Bobby Lashley vs. Seth Rollins and AJ Styles vs. Daniel Bryan before the current changes.
- Natalya remembers her father on what would have been his 64th birthday.
Happy birthday to my dad. What an amazing life he lived!!! So grateful we got so many wonderful years together------ pic.twitter.com/tujkyRehrO— Nattie (@NatbyNature) February 8, 2019
- Eli Drake spoke to Wrestling Inc.
- The Wrestling Observer has attendance figures for NJPW New Beginning In The USA Tour:
* 1/30: Los Angeles, California at the Globe Theater – 531
* 2/1: Charlotte, North Carolina at the Grady Cole Center – 969 (sellout)
* 2/2: Nashville, Tennessee at the War Memorial Auditorium – 618
- Sign up to Fightful Select for exclusive news, extra audio, early access to columns and much more.
- Stephanie McMahon is set to appear on the business podcast Three And A Half Degrees on Monday.