Just a few more days until Christmas! Here is your Fight Size Update for December 22:
- Above, you can see Ric Flair cutting a promo for artist David Allan Coe's new album.
- WWE stock dropped by over 3% following the news that Vince McMahon had sold a significant number of shares to fund Alpha Entertainment.
- Darby Allin vs. Sammy Guevara has been added to MLW Zero Hour on January 11. Check out ticket info here.
- The Great Sasuke continues to be out of his mind:
- This week's Total Divas viewership spiked, doing 612,000 viewers, up nearly 100,000 viewers from last weeks 517,000 viewers.
- When asked who he would like to face in WWE or NXT, William Regal gave a simple answer:
- NJPW's Strong Style Evolved website is now open.
- Batista got a shiner from Jack Swagger during a training session:
Charlotte talks about not competing in the Royal Rumble since she is women's champion: