Here is your Fight Size update for the morning of Dec. 13.
- Fightful takes a look at NJPW returning to the US next year. You can view the video above.
- Here's an 8-bit very of Becky Lynch's theme.
Credit to spillinbeers on Reddit for making this 8-bit version of Becky's theme https://t.co/enOcR2X32Z— Fightful Wrestling (@FightfulWrestle) December 12, 2018
- Ricochet praised Tyler Breeze for giving him a good match on NXT.
- The following match will be added to the Hidden Gem section of the WWE Network today:
FCW 09/18/2011 – Building an Iron Man
The FCW 15 Championship is on the line when Seth Rollins takes on Dean Ambrose in a 30 minute Iron Man Match.
- WWE announced the following update to the WWE SuperCard mobile game today.
New WWE SuperCard updates available for the holiday season
WWE SuperCard fans will get two big presents this holiday season: the first Season 6 update and the all-new Winter Wonderland promotion. Joy to the world! WWE SuperCard’s newest updates have come to iOS and Android.
2K and Cat Daddy Games recently rolled out two big changes to its popular WWE card-battling mobile game for iOS and Android: the first Season 5 update and an all-new Winter Wonderland promotion. Both are available now on iOS and Android at no additional cost.
The inaugural WWE SuperCard Season 5 update allows players to participate in the new Over the Limit event that offers rewards to everyone who plays. In Over the Limit, players will collect new “Hype” cards that can be used toward solo rewards and rewards for the global WWE SuperCard community. Players can individually build up to an event card and collectively contribute Hype cards to a group reward that will benefit anyone who collects the requisite minimum amount of Hype. The first Over the Limit event begins on Dec. 13.
As for Winter Wonderland, players can fuse special winter-themed ingredients into unique Holiday 2018 cards. These winter enhancements will release periodically throughout the holiday season and will give players the ability to upgrade their Superstar cards from Goliath rarity all the way up to the Shattered tier. The Winter Wonderland promotion ends on Jan. 1, 2019.
WWE SuperCard, which is developed by Cat Daddy Games in conjunction with Visual Concepts, is available now to download free of charge on the App Store for iOS devices, as well as the Google Play Store and Amazon Appstore for Android devices.
- The NXT UK Tag Team Titles were unveiled on Wednesday's episode of NXT UK.
BREAKING NEWS: @TripleH and @JohnnySaintWWE unveil the #NXTUK Tag Team Titles at the @NXTUK TV taping in #NXTUKPlymouth!— WWE (@WWE) October 14, 2018
See the very first episode of #NXTUK this Wednesday at 8pm GMT/3pm ET ONLY on @WWENetwork! @WWEUK pic.twitter.com/38wdPohjB3
- WWE has announced that Marina Shafir and Jessamyn Duke will make their NXT TV debuts against Dakota Kai and Io Shirai next week.
- WWE also announced Akira Towawa and The Brian Kendrick will team to face Drew Gulak and Jack Gallagher in a Street Fight on 205 Live next week. In addition, Lio Rush will make his return to the brand.
- Sign up to Fightful Select for exclusive news, extra audio, early access to columns, and much more.