Here is your morning edition of the Fight-Sized Update for October 14!
- Squared Circle Sirens has listed some names that have taken part in WWE Performance Center tryouts over the last week. The biggest name is former TNA superstar Madison Rayne, who was cut from TNA earlier this year. Other names include Karen Q from Ring Of Honor, Russian independent star Natalia Markova, alternative model and stunt woman Karleena Gore and fitness model Alexis Kelly.
- CMLL had their weekly Friday stream last night, this week featuring the Leyenda de Plata tournament where two teams take part in an elimination match, with the final two wrestling next week for the tournament title. Volador Jr. and Caristico ended up being the final two, thus they'll face off next week in the finals.You can see the full stream down below:
- A match between Hiromu Takahashi and Mark Briscoe ended abruptly last night at ROH Global Wars: Pittsburgh. It isn't known what the exact injury is or how long he'd be out for.
- WWE Champion Jinder Mahal is currently in India. He'll return in December for the Raw tour in New Delhi.
- WWE continues its celebration of Hispanic Heritage Month by looking at Rey Mysterio's career:
- Dan Lambert from American Top Team had a response following Moose and Stephan Bonnar vandalizing the American Top Team facility:
- AMPED, the new abbreviated name for leftover Global Force Wrestling footage from a few years ago featuring names from NXT, WWE's main roster and New Japan, continues tonight on pay-per-view with part 3: