Here's your Fight Size wrestling Update for the morning of March 4th, 2019.
- While guest appearing on the 'Wrassle Rap' podcast, former WWE writer Kazeem Famuyide mentioned that creative writer Betsy Kelso has been doing great work for the SmackDown Live brand.
- The New Day are in Mumbai, India and WWE is also holding tryouts in India as well.
- Former 3-time WWE Women's Champion Paige will be present at WAW's 'Fightmare' event and she made the announcement during her appearance on BBC Radio Norfolk.
- Bianca Belair and Montez Ford did another photo shoot and Bianca shared the photos on Instagram:
- WWE asked what titles under their banner look the best:
- With all of the Twitter feuds that are unfolding, Eli Drake chimed in to alert everyone that he will not be partaking in any Twitter feuds because he is not paid to tweet.
- Here's what is coming to the WWE Network this week:
MONDAY, MARCH 4TH AT 11PM AFTER RAW it will be a new episode of ‘WWE Chronicle’ with the following description: Follow Roman Reigns as he returns to Raw to give an update on his battle with leukemia.
MONDAY, MARCH 4TH AT 11:30 PM it will be ‘WWE Untold’ with the following description: Get the extreme story behind ECW’s 2006 return from those who lived it, including Paul Heyman, Shane McMahon, Tommy Dreamer and more.
TUESDAY, MARCH 5TH AT 10PM AFTER SMACKDOWN it will be a brand new ‘205 Live’.
WEDNESDAY, MARCH 6TH AT 3PM it will be a new episode of ‘NXT UK’ with the following description: The main event sees Travis Banks and Jordan Devlin battle it out in a Falls Count Anywhere Match.
WEDNESDAY, MARCH 6TH AT 8PM it will a new episode of ‘WWE NXT’.
THURSDAY, MARCH 7TH AT 8PM it will be ‘WWE Collections Spotlight’ with the following description: Get a sneak peek at the newest Network Collections featuring two of the greatest of all-time, Shawn Michaels and Trish Stratus!
FRIDAY, MARCH 8TH AT 7:30PM it will be a brand new ‘This Week In WWE’.
SATURDAY, MARCH 9TH AT 12AM it will be ‘Superstars 8/1/92’ with the following description: Bret Hart faces Iron Mike Sharpe. The Undertaker vows to lay Kamala to rest. Plus, Rick Martel, The Nasty Boys, and many more in action!
SUNDAY, MARCH 10TH AT 6PM it will be the ‘Fastlane Kickoff Show’ followed by ‘WWE Fastlane PPV’.
SUNDAY, MARCH 10TH AT 10:30PM after Fastlane it will be ‘WWE Photo Shoot’ with the following description: The Phenomenal AJ Styles takes us through the picture-perfect moments from his stellar career on the Season 2 premiere of WWE Photo Shoot!