Here is your Fight-Size Wrestling Update for July 7th!
- Above, you can watch a special Independence Day Edition of Bella Brains, the show that invites you to laugh at how unbelievably stupid the Bella Twins are. Which one thinks that the US declared their independence from Canada in 1904? You're just gonna have to watch to find out!
- IMPACT Wrestling scored a new year high in viewership with the fallout episode from Slammiversary, garnering 345,000 viewers, according to ShowBuzz Daily. This is up 29% from the 268,000 viewers that watched last week's show.
- Randy Orton is taking time off over the next 10 days to shoot a movie in Thailand. He will be off SmackDown Live events until Juy18th, which is the go-home show before his Punjabi Prison Match against Jinder Mahal at Battleground.
- WWE has posted a video of the 7 most unlikely challengers to the World Title.
- Kevin Owens isn't a bad guy. He just plays one on TV. And Twitter ... most of the time.
- Zack Ryder shows off his one of a kind prototype Macho Man action figure.
It is literally the only one in the world. Which is actually pretty cool.
- And finally, just in case you needed more proof that Rusev is the greatest.