Here is your Fight-Size Wrestling Update for May 26th!
- Above, you can watch the WWE's video about 6 "Phenomenal" dream opponents for AJ Styles.
- The trailer for Next Wednesday's Mid-Season return of Lucha Underground is below:
- New mom Brie Bella is training to shed that baby weight and get back in the ring.
- Cathy Kelley explores fan reaction to Jinder Mahal winning the WWE Championship.
And how about this? Watch Jinder get a hero's welcome at Nutrition Solutions, where he gets all of his (very non-cheat) meals. He's made a lot of friends there over the past 10 months and they're very proud of him:
- Check out this 360 degree video of Shinsuke Nakamura's entrance at last Sunday's Backlash.
- Dana Warrior honored a local hero at the Full Sail NXT tapings last night.
- You can vote on which woman of WWE will get her very own Elite Series action figure--Nia Jax, Carmella, or Emma.
- In case you still haven't seen the most recent episode of WWE's Most Ridiculous, here's hostess with the mostest Anna Bauert to break it all down for you:
- And finally, head into your weekend with The List and Ya Boy!