Here is your Fight Size Wrestling Update for February 23rd!
* Above, you can watch John Cena giving Nikki and Brie Bella a quick lesson in Chinese. It goes about as well as you expect it to.
* Finn Balor is still expected to be a part of WWE's Main Roster, even after his dramatic return to an NXT ring last night. He will be working some Live Events for the Raw brand in March, and is still on track to make his formal return by WrestleMania.
* Seth Rollins has been sending cryptic messages to Triple H through his Instagram as he recovers from his knee injury.
* In this video, you can see various Smackdown Superstars modeling new WrestleMania 33 merch:
* The Rock gave praise to Kevin Owens in a recent instagram post, and Kevin Owens responded:
Appreciate The Champ himself, Kevin Owens stopping by "The People's Hood" to say hello. People's Hood is the nickname for my dressing rooms. We had a good laugh about the story of when I was training for my WWE comeback and title run (2012) I was training with Curt Hawkins and Joe Hennig. After our workout, me and Kurt were chopping it up about great independent wrestlers. I said "Dude I just saw this guy last night on YouTube named Kill Steen or something like that. He's amazing." Kurt said, "That's my good friend Kevin Owens". I said "We'll tell your friend he's bad ass and I hope WWE signs him." Now 5yrs later and relentless hard work, he's WWE Universal Champion. I like when good things happen to good hard working people. He's an asshole though for growing a better beard than I can. #RAW #StaplesCenter #PeoplesHood #UniversalChamp #KevinOwens #FightingWithMyFamily
* The Netflix series GLOW: Gorgeous Ladies Of Wrestling, will debut this spring, and the documentary on which it is based, will premiere on Netflix on March 31st.
* Check out the latest hilarious episode of WWE's Most Ridiculous with Anna Bauert below:
* And finally, you can watch Fightful founder Jimmy Van shooting the breeze with Sean Ross Sapp in his always entertaining weekly appearance on the Fightful Wrestling Podcast: