Here is your Fight-Size Wrestling Update for April 24th!
* Above, you can watch the Top Ten times that wrestlers broke the ring.
* Below, in a preview of the new episode of Table for 3, check out AJ Styles and Shawn Michaels talking about the dream match that almost was.
* The Bellas try to name US Presidents in the latest amazing edition of BELLA BRAINS!
* John Cena may be over the hill, but he's still a strong S.O.B. Watch him deadlift 602 lbs like it's nothin':
* We're not sure who his opponents will be just yet, but we do know that Cody Rhodes will one third of the Triple Threat main event of ROH War of the Worlds NYC on May 12th!
Also on the 12th, Marty Scurll defends the Television Championship against Matt Sydal.
But before all that, on this Friday, in Milwaukee Wisconsin, at ROH Unauthorized, Jay Lethal takes on Silas Young.
* Kofi Kingston's rehab following his ankle surgery is going well.
* Take a gander at this bonus clip from last week's episode of Total Divas with Renee Young, Naomi and Lana celebrating Carnivale in Anguillas.
* Dolph Ziggler is performing stand-up at the House of Comedy in Phoenix, Arizona on Wednesday night:
* Check out a BRAND SPANKING NEW episode of WWE's Most Ridiculous with Anna Bauert!