Here is a late edition of your Fight-Size Wrestling Update for September 1st!
- Above, you can see Cathy Kelley breaking down the reactions to the infamous John Cena/Roman Reigns promo from this week's RAW.
- Last night's episode of GFW Impact failed to make the Cable Top 150 for the night, and drew just 268,000 viewers, according to ShowBuzz Daily. The first Thursday night College Football on ESPN probably had something to do with that, as the Ohio State-Indiana game drew 5.1 million viewers. The 268,000 viewership represents the smallest number since June 29th.
- Jack Gallagher got busted open the hard way on 205 Live this past Tuesday during his No DQ match with Brian Kendrick and received four stitches.
- Check out this video of Six Huge Upsets Your Totally Forgot About.
- WWE's new line of fashion dolls, called WWE Superstars, are now on sale at Toys 'R' Us.
- Total Bellas is back with its Season 2 Premiere next Wednesday.
- Zack Ryder really likes unboxing stuff:
- In this Fallout video from the Mae Young Classic, Candice LeRae and Johnny Gargano prove they are the cutest couple in WWE.