Your Fight-size wrestling update for November 10!
- EVOLVE has posted a short called The Art Of Submission, which you can check out above.
- William Regal announced that WWE Hall of Famer Paul Ellering will be banned from ringside for the Authors of Pain vs. TM-61 match at NXT Takeover: Toronto.
- Cedric Alexander vs. Andrade "Cien" Almas has been announced for next Wednesday's WWE NXT show.
- Linda McMahon congratulated Donald Trump on his victory on Twitter.
- James Ellsworth made an appearance at Wednesday's live event in Birmingham, England.
- Bray Wyatt commented on the election, which you can see below.
- Rhyno has issued a statement after failing to win his bid for House Representative for the 15th District in Michigan
The numbers are in and I regret to say I was unsuccessful in my bid for State Representative, 15th District (Dearborn). But I was very successful in becoming closer to my community, knocking on doors, talking with residents, and just forming a bond.
I knew going into this that Dearborn is a Democratic district and it would be an up hill battle, a battle I was willing to take on. Myself and my volunteers created something out of nothing (a campaign), we pushed forward with honor and pride. I'm very proud to of had them in my corner. I'm also proud of my opponent Abdullah Hammoud, we agreed on some issues and disagreed on others. He and his volunteers worked extreme hard and did it with honor. It was a clean race that focused on ideas and issues.
I would personally like to thank every person that voted for me, I'm deeply honored to of earned your support and vote. Thank you!
One of the many things I enjoyed in my campaign was talking at schools in my community, something I will continue to do moving forward. The kids loved me being there and they had great questions. I know I've inspired them. Hopefully I inspired you! So go to council meetings, volunteer in your community and just get involved. We all know it's a great feeling when you make a difference in someone's life.
So thank you for all your well wishes, and may God Bless us all.