- There's a new Goldberg Collection on the WWE Network, featuring some of the WCW legend's greatest matches and moments.
- Sin Cara debuted a new theme song at this weekend's WWE live events.
- The Matt Riddle Podcast from last Thursday 11/3 will be made public today on Fightful.com for non-members.
- Brand new Fightful contributor Anna Bauert premiered her first exclusive video, highlighting the ridiculousness of the past week in WWE.
- In case you missed any of the big stories on Fightful.com this weekend, click here to see and read the highlights.
- Tonight's episode of WWE Monday Night Raw is airing on tape delay from the SSE Hydro in Glasgow, Scotland. We will have live spoilers from the event, beginning at 2:00 pm Eastern Time. And as always, we will have a Live Viewing Party for the American broadcast, starting at 8/7c.
- The season finale of Total Bellas airs this week, Wednesday on E! at 8/7c
- And Total Divas returns next week, with the season premiere on November 16 on E! at 8/7c/
- NXT has announced a taping at Full Sail on November 30.
- Also NXT is moving around some of their dates for their big upcoming tour of Australia and New Zealand.
The December 14th event in Canberra, Australia has been moved to Wednesday, December 7th, and the December 15th show in Perth has been moved Monday, December 5th.
Tickets will be honored for the original dates and refunds will be given if people are unable to attend the re-scheduled dates.
There have also been a few cancellations:
Dear WWE NXT Live fan,
WWE NXT Live in Auckland and Wellington -- Cancelled
NXT Live at The Trusts Arena in Auckland on Monday, December 5 and TSB Bank Arena in Wellington on Tuesday, December 6 have now been cancelled.
All ticket holders will be refunded in full. WWE and TEG Dainty will look to reschedule new dates in the future.
Tickets Purchased by Credit & Debit Cards
Tickets purchased by credit or debit card will automatically be refunded in full (including your ticket insurance premium, if relevant) and you do not need to take any action. Please allow up to 10 working days for the refund to appear in your account.
Tickets purchased by Cash & EFTPOS
If you purchased tickets by cash or EFTPOS at a Ticketek Box Office or Agency, please take your tickets back to the place of purchase for a full refund.
Please note you are not required to return any tickets as the event is cancelled and the tickets will not be valid for any other event.