Here is your Fight-Size Wrestling Update for June 28!
- Last night's episode of GFW Impact, featuring World Heavyweight Champion Alberto El Patron defeating The LAX in a Gauntlet Match main event and a Last Knockouts Standing Match between Sienna and Rosemary, drew just 286,000 viewers, according to ShowBuzz Daily. This is an 11% drop from the 322,000 viewers that watched last week's show.
- Now you can watch The Return of Jericho™ as well as the US Title Triple Threat from SmackDown IN SUPER SLOW MOTION!!!
- WWE holds their final Live Event at Detroit's Joe Louis Arena tomorrow night:
- Brock Lesnar will be appearing at the event, wrestling Samoa Joe, and there will be an exclusive T-Shirt, available ONLY at that event for one night.
Speaking of Brock Lesnar, he's just been added to the Monday Night Raw on August 7 in Toronto:
Here are the dates where Lesnar will be appearing over the next month or so:
- Monday Night RAW: July 31st (Pittsburgh, PA)
- Monday Night RAW: August 7th (Toronto, Canada)
- SmackDown live event: August 12th (Tampa, FL)
- Monday Night RAW: August 14th (Boston, MA)
- SummerSlam: August 20th (Brooklyn, NY)
- Monday Night RAW: August 28th (Memphis, TN)
- Jim Ross said recently that he is contracted to work 40 dates per year for WWE.
- Harley Race gave an update to Sports Illustrated following his bad fall at his home:
"Right now, it's the legs that are bothering me. I'm sitting here now with two legs that aren't very good. They're in route to recovery, and I'm right along with them. In a little amount of time, I'll be up walking again."
- Here are some highlights from WWE's Twitter feed today:
- And finally, head into your weekend with THE LIST AND YA BOY!!!! (Live From The Great White North!)
You can practically smell the maple syrup!
- From The Web