Your Fight-size Wrestling update for January 14!
- This week's Shane Helms Podcast was on hiatus as he was in Orlando for TNA tapings. You can see the most recent show above.
- ROH announcer Bobby Cruise's contract has expired.
Get the awesome new Fightful t-shirt at this link!
- TNA is looking to condense it's staff into one office, per PWinsider.
- An NJPW/ROH "War of the Worlds" show takes place in Philadelphia on May 14 at the 2300 Arena.
- Michelle McCool posted the following regarding the Underatker taking his duties as a husband seriously.
- "The King's Court" with Jerry Lawler will return on This week's episode of Smackdown Live.
- Adam Cole vs. Bobby Fish has been booked for a March 4 ROH show in Manhattan.
- You can see an ROH Future of Honor match between Chase Brown and Clutch Adams below.
- From The Web