Here is your Fight Size Wrestling Update for January 4th!
* As seen above, after losing his Intercontinental Championship in the main event of SmackDown, The Miz went on Talking Smack and basically lost his mind. It's amazing and if you haven't watched it, you simply must.
* Ric Flair can still deadlift 400 pounds at the age of 67.
* Seth Rollins commented on last night's Wrestle Kingdom event:
* Paige's implosion is front and center in tonight's episode of Total Divas. You can see a clip below:
* Speaking of Paige, WWE noted today that Asuka has broken her longest reigning NXT Women's Champion record with this statement:
Asuka becomes longest reigning NXT Women's Champion ever
Asuka can now add longest reigning NXT Women's Champion to her growing list of accomplishments inside the squared circle. The Empress of Tomorrow, who has dominated the rest of the Women's division since arriving to NXT has held the coveted title since April 1, 2016 when she defeated Bayley at TakeOver: Dallas.
As of Jan. 4, 2017, Asuka's historic reign stands at 277 days and counting, passing the previous record-holder, Paige. This accomplishment is even more impressive when considering the list of previous NXT Women's titleholders also includes the likes of Charlotte Flair and Sasha Banks.
While anything is possible when it comes to sports-entertainment, Asuka's record title reign looks to have no end in sight. Most recently, she successfully defended her title against Raw Superstar Nia Jax in Osaka, Japan, and before that, she thwarted the returning Mickie James at TakeOver: Toronto.
Competition among rising young Superstars such as Liv Morgan, Ember Moon and Billie Kay could bring forth Asuka's next challenger, but can any of them overthrow NXT's empress? Will it take a Superstar from Raw or SmackDown LIVE, or even a former Superstar to dethrone Asuka?
Either way, it could be a long time (if ever) before anyone comes close to conquering Asuka's record-breaking championship reign.
* Xavier Woods takes on Neville in the latest edition of UpUpDwnDwn's FIFA Tournament:
* Ryback's new self-help book is now available on Amazon:
We are finished early and Wake Up! It's Feeding Time is now available on @amazon in paperback and kindle. Thank you to everyone for your support please check it out and leave a review. There is something for everyone in this book and I am grateful for the opportunity to share it with you. #ThankYou #FeedMeMore
* Watch the latest episode of Anna Bauert's Most Ridiculous below: