Your fight-size wrestling update for November 15!
- Team Smackdown invading Raw was on this week's Raw Fallout, which you can see above.
- WWE applied to trademark "Earn The Day" for clothing purposes.
- Titus O'Neil vs. Curtis Axel and Jinder Mahal vs. Darren Young were filmed for Superstars.
- Johnny Jeter and 2 Cold Scorpio have joined a lawsuit against WWE that includes Ashley Massaro, Chad Wicks, Sylvano Sousa, and the family of Balls Mahoney.
- David Otunga got a new tattoo this week, which you can see below.
- Mojo Rawley cut a promo in Arabic in Saudi Arabia, which you can see below.