This is your Fight-Size Wrestling Update for January 25!
* Nikki Bella released a video to her YouTube channel that shows her doing an impression of AJ Styles, who just so happens to be facing her boyfriend John Cena this Sunday at the Royal Rumble. You can watch it above.
* Daniel Bryan makes his Royal Rumble picks in this video, choosing three SmackDown superstars as his most likely winners. (Surprise, Surprise)
* Finn Balor released this video of him in physical therapy to his Instagram, fueling rumors that he might be on his way back sooner than originally thought. PWInsider reports that he undergoing physical exams in Birmingham, Alabama today that could see him cleared to return to the ring in time for this Sunday's Royal Rumble.
* Paige tweeted this picture of her at her physical therapist as well. She's got a little bit further to go than Finn.
* WWE is producing a Seth Rollins DVD. Here is the synopsis:
Seth Rollins – Building The Architect
"The Architect" has created the perfect blueprint for success in WWE with multiple championships, a massive fan base, and a plethora of incredible matches under his belt. Now for the first time ever, hear from Seth Rollins himself as he tells his story of how he became a sports-entertainment megastar.
* Xavier Woods will be co-hosting the SXSW Gaming Awards on March 18.
* James Ellsworth is still looking for help from fans on social media using the hastag #EllsworthRumble and now he's got Carmella asking on his behalf.
* Hot 97 DJ and Cheap Heat Podcast Host Peter Rosenberg will return to the Kickoff Show this Sunday for the Royal Rumble event, joining Renee Young, Booker T, Jerry Lawler and Shawn Michaels.
* Check out the latest hilarious episode of Anna Bauert's Most Ridiculous!
* And finally, you can watch today's episode of the Matt Riddle BRO-cast below:
- From The Web