Here is your Fight-Size Wrestling Update for April 21st!
* Above you can watch the Top Four Most Diabolical moments in Randy Orton's career. At least two of them involve setting stuff on fire.
* Last Night's "Live" episode of IMPACT Wrestling, which aired on a 90-minute tape delay, drew 320,000 viewers, according to ShowBuzz Daily. This is up from last week's 302,000 viewers, and is the best viewership number since the March 16th episode.
Here is a highlight video of the Bobby Lashley vs James Storm match from last night:
* AJ Mendez Brooks, the former AJ Lee in WWE, took time out of her busy book tour to give some Life Advice to Young Women everywhere:
And on said aforementioned book tour, she was reunited with her old buddy and baby bird Big E.
#CrazyIsMySuperpower Tour Week 3. You just never know what's gonna happen at these book signings. Last night as I signed my brain baby birthed from my brain womb, I was delighted by the sight of my ACTUAL BABY BOY birthed from my wrestling womb! I was sure he was just going to break my sternum again while demanding the months in child support I owe, but he actually just came to surprise and support me! Like the goddamn marshmallow he is. Thanks @wwebige, I'm the proudest Momma. - AJ
* Go behind the scenes as Tye Dillinger makes his last town as part of the NXT roster:
* Charlotte made a bold prediction about her upcoming SmackDown Women's Title Match, and apparently, there's BUZZ!
Speaking of Charlotte, she posted a Flashback Friday photo of her with some familiar friends back in their FCW days.
* Now you can say "Thank You Taker" yourself with this new shirt from WWEshop.com:
* Chris Jericho is a guest on the Animal Planet show Tanked tonight, as he gets a custom fish tank for his home.
* In case you somehow missed it, or have been boycotting funny stuff from Monday through Thursday this week, check out WWE's Most Ridiculous with Anna Bauert!
* And head into your weekend with the Fightful Podcast with SRS and Jimmy Van talking about the behind the scenes of Fightful.com!