Here is your Fight-Size Wrestling Update for August 8!
- Above, you can watch the Top 10 Moments from RAW last night.
- Tonight, on SmackDown:
It's ANOTHER Randy vs Jinder match that nobody asked for, non-title this time because why not?
Here, this handy dandy video will get you all brought up to speed:
Tonight on 205 Live:
- John Cena co-hosted the Today Show again this morning and answered a fan question about how often he goes to the gym.
- Speaking of Cena, check out his incredibly rare Ferrari in this new episode of "AUTO GEEK"
- Here's The Bella Twins and Daniel Bryan taking the Mustard Challenge:
- Former ECW Legend Taz announced that he'll be undergoing surgery to repair nerve damage in his hand. We wish him well in his recovery.
- It's International Cat Day, so you can see a gallery of bunch of WWE Superstars with Photoshopped cat heads.
Hey, if that's your bag, cool. No judgment here.