Here is your Fight-Size Wrestling Update for January 23!
* WWE posted a video of the Top 10 Most Brutal Royal Rumble Eliminations, which you can watch above.
* TMZ Sports caught up with John Cena and asked him what he thought about his favorite football team, the New England Patriots making it to the Superbowl again this year. He answered in a very John Cena-esque fashion, but one of the things he said was that he and Patriots quarterback Tom Brady "run parallel lives." You can watch his full response below:
* Rusev and Lana appeared on a local Cleveland morning show to promote Raw tonight from the Quicken Loans Arena. Rusev talked about watching Kurt Angle while he was growing up in Bulgaria, and Lana said that now he wants to crush the former Olympian and future Hall of Famer. You can watch their interview below:
* Darren Young posted video of the moment of his elbow injury to his Instagram.
WARNING: It's pretty tough to watch:
Darren appears to be in good spirits now, posing for a picture with fellow injured superstar Zack Ryder at a WrestleMania Reading Challenge event:
(That elbow brace looks positively BAD-ASS, by the way. New Gimmick Idea: The Bionic Man.)
Best wishes to both superstars in their recovery.
* James Ellsworth is asking for fans' help in getting into the Royal Rumble, by using the Hashtag #EllsworthRumble on social media:
* Check out a brand new hilarious episode of Most Ridiculous with Anna Bauert, featuring her Royal Rumble predictions!:
* You can watch the latest episode of the Fightful Wrestling Podcast with Shane Helms, where he talks about infamous backstage fights, right here:
* And finally, don't forget to watch the latest episode of the Matt Riddle BRO-cast!