Here is your Fight-Size Wrestling Update for April 18th!
* Above, you can watch Braun and Show break the ring in SUPER SLO-MO!
And below, if you're into slow-motion stuff, check out all the action from the Women's Fatal Four Way last night:
* Get a backstage tour of SmackDown Live with Renee Young in this new video.
* Here is a new mind-bending episode of Bella Brains!
* There's a 6 Pack Challenge on SmackDown tonight for a shot at the WWE Title.
Dolph Ziggler is ambivalently confident about his chances.
* Tonight on 205 Live, Austin Aries takes on TJ Perkins:
And it was announced today that Rich Swann will be facing off against Noam Dar as well, hopefully bringing an end to the feud, and with it, an end to these kind of highjinks:
* Just because he's on hiatus right now doesn't mean John Cena is going to stop going hard in the gym.
* The Hardys have new awesome T-shirts for sale on WWEShop.com
* WWE lost their deal with FOX to broadcast in The Philippines, but they've already found a new partner:
* And finally, check out this week's hilarious-as-always episode of WWE's Most Ridiculous with Anna Bauert.