Here is your Fight-Size Wrestling Update for January 19!
*WWE released a video of some of the voiceover stars of Surf's Up 2: Wavemania, which you can see above.
* WWE Hall of Famer Trish Stratus gave birth to her second child recently, a daughter. This was posted to her website today:
"Trish Stratus welcomed Madison Patricia, her second child, a bouncing baby girl on Saturday, January 14, 2017. Trish delivered her daughter with her midwife and husband by her side at Southlake Hospital in Newmarket, Ontario. Three year old brother Max is said to be over the moon about the latest edition to the family! The newborn's middle name honors Trish's Greek paternal grandmother who passed away last month. Congrats to Trish, Ron and big brother Max!"
Trish also tweeted this photo:
* Darren Young is expected to be out 6 months with the elbow injury he suffered at a taping of Main Event.
* Shawn Michaels was interviewed by FuseTV to promote his new movie, The Resurrection of Gavin Stone:
* It looks like The Ascension, or at least Konnor, will be getting a new look. Check out this bad-ass mask made for him:
* Watch the latest Fightful Wrestling podcast, where host and "eccentric millionaire" Jimmy Van talk about action figures and video games (and the Royal Rumble).
* And finally, don't forget to check out the latest hilarious episode of Most Ridiculous with Anna Bauert!
- From The Web