Here is your afternoon Fight-Sized update for October 13:
- Impact viewership from last night was 279,000 viewers, up from last week's episode that did 251,000. It was ranked number #128 among cable's top 150 programs.
- As part of WWE's partnership with Susan G. Komen, WWE ambassador Dana Warrior has been keeping a blog talking about what she has been doing during breast cancer awareness month with the foundation. You can read it here.
- With it being Friday the 13th, WWE has assembled a playlist playing some of the more...out there moments in WWE history, including The Boogeyman eating Jillian Hall's mole. Check it out here.
- WWE Shop currently has a buy one, get one for $1 sale for today only. So if you're looking to get something, best time to do so is now!
- Minoru Suzuki vs. Matt Riddle has been announced for Global Wars UK Night 2, scheduled for November 10 in Walthamstow.
- The latest episode of Being the Elite is up, called "Debriefing":
- NXT Preformance Center talent showcase their hidden talents:
- Bobby Roode spoke to WWE's YouTube page about making his debut in WWE 2K18:
- Cathy Kelly talks about Emma's big win this past Monday on Raw, giving her the opportunity to face Asuka one on one at TLC: