Finn Balor is rumored to be returning to WWE in the coming months, but the former Universal Champion said he won't be appearing at RAW's next exclusive pay-per-view Roadblock.
Balor recently was at Wizard World Convention in Pittsburgh where talked to screengeek.com and he said he would spend the holidays with his family, despite rumors and advertisement indicating he would be at the pay-per-view.
“So I believe a lot of rumors went around this week about Finn Balor possibly returning at Roadblock, I think that was literally just a mistake that had been submitted before SummerSlam, and that was the projected card, and it hasn’t been updated yet, so that was probably just an advertisement that slipped through the cracks," Balor said. "I can 100% guarantee – what date is Roadblock? December 18th? I will 100% guarantee that I will be home with my family and friends at Christmas. I will be back in 2017.”
Balor has been injured since his match against Seth Rollins at this year's SummerSlam where Balor won the WWE Universal Championship. He suffered a shoulder injury during the match and had been out of commission since being injured. Balor then vacated the title, his first singles title since moving up from NXT, where he was also NXT Champion.
Roadblock: End of the Line is taking place on December 18 in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.
- From The Web