Here is your post-AEW/NXT Fight Size Update.
- Matt Sydal pushed Kenny Omega to his limits, but the AEW World Champion eventually picked up the victory after connecting on the One Winged Angel.
- "Hangman" Adam Page made quick work of Cezar Bononi, putting him away with the Buckshot Lariat.
- Lance Archer delivered a message to Sting, saying that it should be his time to be in the spotlight.
- Britt Baker reflected on her historic Unsanctioned Match from last week on Dynamite. She said that she became a Hardcore Legend in just one night, a moniker it took Mick Foley 20 years to earn.
- Christian Cage will be stepping inside the ring next week versus Frankie Kazarian.
- The Pinnacle spoke after picking up their first victory as a group on Dynamite.
- Not everyone seems to be happy with the way things are going to Team Taz.
- QT Marshall requested an exhibition match next week versus Cody Rhodes. He said he works harder than anyone in the company not named Tony Khan and is tired of living in Cody's shadow. Rhodes accepted the challenge. Arn Anderson will serve as the Special Guest Referee.
- Laredo Kid, Penta and Rey Fenix picked up the win over Brandon Cutler and The Young Bucks.
After the match, Kenny Omega attacked Laredo Kid, but Matt Jackson stopped him. Omega said that three years ago they chose to stick together when he could have stayed in New Japan or went to New York. He says that he never chose AEW, but rather The Young Bucks. He wanted to help them reach their dreams. Omega says he will give them one more chance to stand with him. The Young Bucks walked out. Rey Fenix, Laredo Kid, and Pentagon proceeded to attack Kenny Omega, but The Good Brothers came out to help their friend.
- Jon Moxley and Eddie Kingston cut a promo on Kenny Omega, The Young Bucks, and The Goos Brothers.
- Tay Conti picked up the win over Nyla Rose. Conti was attacked by Rose after the match, but Hikaru Shida came out to make the save. The Bunny followed, as did Matt Hardy and his clients.
- Arcade Anarchy is next week.
- Scorpio Sky cut a promo and says that he will be challenging Matt Sydal next week on AEW Dark: Elevation.
- Darby Allin defeated John Silver in the main event of Dynamite to retain his TNT Championship. Matt Hardy and his group attacked after the match. Sting got involved by hitting Marq Quen with his baseball bat. Tay Conti then came out and attacked The Bunny with multiple strikes to the head. They went off the air with Sting and Allin walking away from the melee.
- Raquel Gonzalez and Dakota Kai defeated Zoey Stark and Io Shirai in the opening match on NXT.
- It's every man for themselves...
"There is no more ----. This is between ---- and ------." - @KORcombat— WWE (@WWE) March 25, 2021
"You know, both of you, can go to hell." - @roderickstrong
There are no more alliances, and there is no more #UndisputedERA. #WWENXT pic.twitter.com/AZx0LKHTpj
- Bronson Reed defeated LA Knight via pinfall.
- The belts are on the line at NXT TakeOver: Stand & Deliver.
We've been saying it for a long time, it's never been more true— Zack Gibson (@ZackGibson01) March 25, 2021
Soon to be recognised as the next NXT tag team champions ---- https://t.co/p0dzcJgc3M
- Karrion Kross defeated Oney Lorcan via pinfall.
Finn Balor confronted Kross after the match. He said that when a man’s young, he fights with emotion, uncontrollable emotion. Some people call it demons, but really, it’s just emotion. He learned to control it and he will take advantage of those moments when Kross fights sloppily.
- An announcement is made by NXT General Manager William Regal who says that there will be a twelve-man battle royal with the final six entering a gauntlet where the winner of that will challenge Johnny Gargano for the North American Championship at night two of Takeover.
Gargano is not thrilled about knowing his TakeOver opponent so close to the event.
- WALTER defeated Drake Maverick via referee stoppage. After the match, Tommaso Ciampa came out to the ring and challenged WALTER to a match for the UK title at Takeover. WALTER accepted and proceeded to take out Ciampa.
- Ember Moon and Shotzi Blackheart successfully retained with NXT Women's Tag Team Titles.
- Cameron Grimes tries to buy the Undisputed Era intellectual property from Roderick Strong but the idea wasn't met kindly.
- Jordan Devlin defeated KUSHIDA. Shawn Michaels came to the ring and raised the stakes for Devlin and Santos Escobar's TakeOver match.
- Adam Cole and Kyle O'Reilly will face off at NXT TakeOver in an Unsanctioned Match.
Also, be sure to check out our Wednesday Night Wars podcast for a review of both programs.