Here is your fight size update for Friday, September 17, 2021.
Book me for a limited time -- I'll be doing 30 Cameos only! Make sure to tune into Extreme Rules September 26th on Peacock!
- On today's episode of Busted Open Radio, Tony Khan confirmed that tonight's episode of Rampage will be headlined by Miro vs. Fuego Del Sol.
"I'm looking forward to tonight when you [Mark Henry] talk to Miro and Fuego Del Sol about their rematch and Fuego Del Sol is a real every man and to see him putting his new car on the line that he bought with his contract money. That is a real blue-collar story that I think so many people can relate to. And on the other hand, Miro the TNT champion, really, he doesn't need the car. He's just doing this really as another opportunity to humiliate Fuego on television, I think so. It's gonna be a fun show tonight. I just want people to know that every Wednesday and Friday we try to give people great shows on TNT."
(If you use any of the quotes above, please credit Fightful for the transcription by linking back to this article.)
- Ahead of today's SmackDown, WWE Hall of Famer Kane has welcomed Bianca Belair home to Knox County.
- Speaking with The Grio, Big E commented on the representation currently present among WWE champions.
“I hope that we are getting to a point where it’s becoming more normal. I look around and there are so many incredible Black wrestlers, whether it’s The Street Profits, obviously, Kofi, [Xavier] Woods, Bianca [Belair], Sasha [Banks], the list goes on and on,” he credits his fellow athletes.
“I’m glad we’re getting to this point where representation in WWE is becoming — especially among Black wrestlers, male or female — is becoming more common. And I hope that other Black men and women, boys and girls are inspired by them. I hope all people are inspired by what we do.”
- Today is National Concussion Awareness Day and Noelle Foley took to social media to reflect on the concussion she suffered two years ago.
Last week marked 2 years since my concussion. Little did I know, it would change my life completely, and what feels like, forever.
It has been an extremely difficult two years with many obstacles, hurdles, and setbacks… with setbacks being the hardest to deal with, both physically and mentally.
Today is also #NationalConcussionAwarenessDay -- There is still SO much to learn about concussions and how to properly treat a concussion. In the last few years alone, concussion protocols have changed. I’m hoping in the near future, more research is done on how to properly treat concussions and prevent ongoing persistent concussion symptoms. Anybody going through PCS knows how detrimental it can be to one’s life.
It can also be very difficult to deal with an invisible illness because you look fine on the outside, but are nowhere close to fine on the inside. Sometimes it can be difficult for the people around you to understand that you’re struggling even though you physically look normal from the outside.
To anyone struggling out there, whether it be from a concussion, an injury, or mental health, PLEASE remember there is a light at the end of the tunnel and we will eventually get there! We got this
- Speaking with Coming Soon’s Tyler Treese, Bill Moseley reflected on working with the former WCW World Champion, Diamond Dallas Page during the filming of Rob Zombie's The Devil's Rejects.
“That’s a good question. He was fun. At one point, uh, I get thrown out the window at Charlie’s Fun Ranch, and I come out of the window and I roll up to Diamond Dallas’ feet. I get up on my hands and knees. He’s supposed to kick me in the ribs. So he did kick me in the ribs and it hurt. Because I didn’t have a pad. So I said “ow,” and so they said, “okay, okay, let’s do one more take and get you a pad this time.” So I got a pad but the pad was kind of like a piece of plywood [laughs]. Then we did another take and he kicked me again thinking he could kick a little harder because I had a pad now, but it just really hurt. It hurt more. I cherished that. Fortunately, the pain subsided after a few months, but [I cherished] that I was kicked in the ribs by a heavyweight champion.”
- Kurt Angle took to Instagram and revealed the list of people he wishes he could have made tap out. On the list are Kenny Omega, Bret Hart, Roman Reigns, Seth Rollins, Daniel Bryan, CM Punk, and Miro.
- Here is Brian Pillman Jr. With EDM musician Slushii backstage at a recent Dynamite.
- Check out the best moments of Eddie Guerrero doing what he does best, lying, cheating, and stealing.
Watch Eddie Guerrero lie, cheat and steal his way to get the better of Kurt Angle, The Bashams and more! pic.twitter.com/iIcO5hwish— WWE (@WWE) September 17, 2021
- Here is the latest episode of MC! True Long Island Story.
- Today, WWE stock closed at $55.09 per share
- Make sure you are subscribed to Fightful Select. A subscription grants you early access to interviews, Q&A opportunities, early looks at breaking news, and more. Also, make sure to check us out on YouTube and Twitch.
- Check out the latest Off Her Chops podcast: