Finn Balor says he does not know when he is coming back, but he is ready.
Last Year, Finn Balor was drafted to Raw, he subsequently entered a tournament and won the WWE Universal Championship. Unfortunately he was injured during the championship match with Seth Rollins and would be out of action for months. He recently began to appear on WWE Live Events in large tag-team matches and even singles matches. In an interview with YouTube videographer Myles, Balor said he is absolutely ready to come back to WWE Television.
"All I can say is after seven long months of torturous rehab, I am now officially fully released and cleared by the doctors of WWE. I am one hundred percent, I am back on live events, I am feeling better than ever, more confident than ever, I am ready," said Balor. "I don't know. I am ready to go, I have done everything I can do," he added.
Balor pointed out he never lost his WWE Universal Championship which was won by Brock Lesnar at Wrestlemania 33 on Sunday. In the rest of the interview, Balor talked about what he did while out of action--he's a big fan of Stranger Things--but mostly focused on his physical rehabilitation. His anticipated return is not yet officially announced and Balor said he is waiting for WWE to put him back on Raw.
This interview and others from the WWE Performance Center with the likes of Shinsuke Nakamura, Asuka, and Matt Bloom can be found on Myles' YouTube channel.