Here's your fight-size update for the morning of June 11, 2020:
- Finn Balor wants a shot at Keith Lee's NXT North American Championship and the champion took to Twitter to respond.
Not gonna lie....I wanted to make certain the ladies would be okay. I know Mia is. Candice on the other hand.... ----— Empathetic Lee (@RealKeithLee) June 11, 2020
But I see you Prinxe. And I read you loud and clear. Consider me intrigued. https://t.co/lAftVoqsLW
- GCW revealed the safety protocols as to how it will handle its return show taking place on June 20.
Some additional info regarding seating, precautions, and safety protocols pic.twitter.com/i4BpONyAYQ— GameChangerWrestling (@GCWrestling_) June 10, 2020
- WWE stock opened at $45.39 per share when the stock market opened this morning.
- ICW has announced Nick Gage vs. Casanova Valentine for its No Holds Barred Vol. 2 show.
FIGHT ANNOUNCEMENT --— ICW: No Holds Barred (@ICWNEWYORK) June 11, 2020
FIRST TIME EVER .. in a ring
NICK GAGE vs CASANOVA VALENTINE w/RILEY MADISON!
TICKETS are also BACK ON SALE FOR BOTH EVENTS & ARE EXTREMELY LIMITED! --
MAKE YOUR MOVE NOW! pic.twitter.com/7O1d0ud47J
- A GoFundMe for “The Headliner” Chris Michaels, who recently had to undergo reconstructive surgery on both his shoulder and biceps, can be seen here.
- A GoFundMe to help out Larry Csonka's daughters has been set up and you can donate to it at this link.
- The latest edition of Coach's Corner with Arn Anderson can be seen below.
- Subscribe to Fightful Select, for podcasts, exclusive and early news, and much more.
- Also, make sure to subscribe to the Fightful YouTube channel for Fightful's podcasts and more.